Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tasik Maninjau, West Sumatera


Tasik Maninjau, West Sumatera, originally uploaded by algenta101.

I went to Padang Sumatera as the 2008 curtain raiser. We flew using Airasia together with other 16 entourage mainly consists of family members of my better half. The flight just took about 45 minutes from KLIA but I just loved the nasi lemak menu served by Airasia. Tasty!

Here is the the photo I took at Lekok 34 of Lekok 44 with the famous Tasik Maninjau as backdrop. I like this photo, the blend of colors are so perfect.

Indonesia is famous for its Lake Toba but that is not the only lake located on top of the mountain available in Indonesia. This lake is just like Lake Toba but I'm not sure whether its it was created from a supervolcano as what volcano scientists said it so.

No comments: